Friday, September 16, 2011

Need Assistance on Marketing Your Brand(s)?

Are you a model photographer or model?


Hire me as your Marketing Manager of your career, or get a consulting session today with me!


If you need consultation for marketing I am the one to help guide you to the proper strategies for the areas I specialize in.


My Specialties are...


Gender Demographic: Male
Age Demographic: Primary: 18-35
Product Placement
Content Creation to the demographics
Social Media
Advertising
Branding


Specialty (but not limited to) Industries: Model Photography (models, photographers, makeup-artists, hair stylists, etc.)
My Consultation Rates: start at $30 per hour, but may vary depending on subject matter.
Marketing Management Rates: varies project to project, I can work on specific projects assigned or manage the all of the marketing aspects of your brand.


Interested?


Contact me at Service@ChrisAdval.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment