Sunday, March 9, 2014

More Heads Are Better Than One!

I've been a photographer for over 3 years. All those years I've been working alone MOST of the time. When I've worked with other artists and professionals as a team it was ALWAYS amazing and better, paying them or just collaborating for a joint project it was great. 

NOW THIS IS A CALL TO ACTION!


I am looking for people to join my team. From paid projects to joint collaborations, which both are optional. I hope to have a great dedicated and loyal team from this.


Something to keep in mind before going ahead below is this will be based in or around Hazleton, PA if you cannot travel to Hazleton at all please disregard this post. These jobs are freelance/independent contractor jobs, NOT FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT!


All the available positions and what qualifications they require are on the photos below...




Click Image to View Larger
Click Image to View Larger

Click Apply (email), subject line it with Application, please include the application here, print then fill out or enter it in a word document



No comments:

Post a Comment